Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hi everyone!

So you have to have a little patience with me, I am pretty new to the blogging thing! I read them, I just have never actually posted anything.

This new Daisy Diaries Blog is really cool though and I cant wait to hear what everyone has to say about the fabulous world of Upsy Daisy. If you haven't checked out the design inspiration on the web site, make sure that you do, I am humbeled by how great the designers are on our team.

Have a really great day!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I was on the website and looked at all the designs there....you have a great team! Love the inspiration!

Shelley said...

have used some of your papers in the past and loved them - just stumbled across the site and blog this morning! placed an order simply because TWEET is too too SWEET!

Jeni Boisvert said...

I simply *lOvE* your paper and can't WAIT to see all the inspiration here!!

Kimberly said...

Really LOVE the new blog! YAY!
Too fun!
xoxo
Loves,
K

Tara James said...

I just recently discovered your line... so sad that it's not sold where I live and that I've missed it this long! Oh well- just ordered 2 of everything!! (= Can't wait to see more of it and what you gals come up with.