Monday, June 2, 2008

Your Day Daddies!

HI THERE everyone! I do hope and pray that everyones day is going
lovely! The time is almost upon us again go celebrate those AWESOME
men out there who are fathers. Whether it be by blood, adoption, or
step father you all are very special to us and we appreciate you. My heart
goes out extra for those fathers serving our country and have to spend
long periods of time away from their families. You are certainly great men
of valour!

In honor of Fathers Day I created this card for my hubby using the TWEET
line from Upsy Daisy! I know that many of you share the same fondness
for this line and that it is one of the faves! The greens, browns, and blues
together is one of the perfect combos to me. I also used Sweet Slumber Boy
rub-ons and Make-A-Bloom stamps which are also Upsy Daisy products!
I went wild! LOL!

Instead of doing the traditional open up card I decided to make a slot
in which I could slide a journaling tab into! That was tons of fun and
very easy to do just for a little switch up.



I hope that you all enjoyed this little creation for the day! There
are still many more to come!
Have a terrrrrrific remainder of the day!
Other product credits:
Basic Grey Obscure letters
K&Company stickers
Creative Imaginations Chipboard
Misc. Button
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inks



5 comments:

justmel said...

great card - love the tab

KathyT said...

Great card, just in time!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo nice, it's manly but yet pretty at the same time. Great job :)

Roslyn said...

Love the card...wonderful idea with the slot!

Sares said...

Great card chook - I love the colours and the design of it!