Monday, June 29, 2009

It's a Pink Pink World

So, you may have noticed that this month our Designers highlighted Dads and all things masculine.
You may have also noticed that they showed you various ways to incorporate "pink" into your predominantly "male" layouts and projects.

For my page, I went pink as well, and in addition I also used a lacy border punch to edge the Upsy Daisy papers.
The papers are from the "Bebe'" line, and I used the "Inspire, Dream, Create" rub-ons from upsy Daisy as well.



I used a dark, solid coloured cardstock as a base, so while the papers, colours and border appears traditionally feminine, the dark cardstock lends it the masculine effect which grounds the entire page.

So, if you've been inspired by our creations and have a pinky male LO to share with us, please link us to your creations right here...:)

Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful page Lacintha!!