Monday, September 28, 2009

Stay in Touch

Do you know the feeling when you sit back and think that there are some peeps you should really contact, as you haven't spoken or written to them in ages?

What better way to just grab your scraps and create a few quick cards - just send one to someone who least expects it and make their day. We all love to get a little suprise in the post, right?

It can either be a Thank You card, as in "Thank you for being a friend" or a little love note - whatever the sentiment, your recipient will be thrilled you took the time to create something for them.

For the first card, I initially wanted to create something without a sentiment and left the little journaling block empty - but somehow it didn't feel right to me, so I added one of my trusted stamp-spots to it. I think I prefer the second version of the card :)


UDD Products used:
Papers #UDD0129. Serenity; #UDD0127. Calm >> both from the TWEET line
Stamps #UDD208. >> Chic Bebe


And for the Thank You card I mixed and matched lots of different Upsy Daisy Design Product - I just adore how well all the different lines compliment each other.


UDD Products used:
Papers #ED011. Charmed >> from the ENCHANTED line; #WP011. Beautiful >> from the WALK IN THE PARK line
Stamps #UDD210. >> My Guy
Rub Ons #UDD0077. >> Sweet Slumber-Boy

I hope I was able to inspire you a little to get those scraps out and sent those cards to your loved ones :)

Before I go - did you know that Upsy Daisy Designs are now also on >> Facebook << ? Yep, in addition to the weekly inspiration on the blog, we will keep you up to date with what's new in one of the fastest growing online communities.

All throughout October 2009 we will have weekly giveaways - so come in an join our Group >> HERE << we would love to see you there