Monday, October 26, 2009

Colour Me Happy





As you may have noticed, during October we have been focusing on the wonderful CUPCAKE and BEBE  lines.

I find myself sometimes being subconsciously steered into a set theme for my cards and layouts because of the name for a certain paperline...and sometimes that may prevent me from seeing the true potential a paper design has.

Take for example the BeBe line - you would automatically think Newborns, Babies, Children - right? And the first thing I created was indeed a little gift card holder for a new baby.

UDD Products used:
#UDD0163. Belle / Beau, #UDD185. Baby Love, #EMB007. Walk in the Park



But you have so many more options of using these papers, thanks to their very subtle and soft designs. For this picture of my nephew (who loves to paint), I thought the "boy" side of the BeBe paper line to be perfect. The green and blue compliment the colours in the picture.

UDD Products used:
#UDD0163. Belle / Beau;  #UDD0165. Layette;  #UDD0130. Stillness; #UDD187. Man About Town; #UDD185. Baby Love; #UDD0004. Doodle Bet



I leave you with a card I created with different papers and rub ons from the CUPCAKE line - again, the papers invite you to create something for a birthday but you can do so much more!



UDD Products used:
#UDD0137. Scrumptious; #UDD0136. Sweet; #UDD0133. Delectable; #MT2-011. Carter; #UDD190. Sweet Celebrations

Last but by no means least: Don't forget our FACEBOOK page, we are still having product giveaways going on!

2 comments:

Sandi Counceller said...

Love this card!!

Julia Sáddi said...

Kimmys, these cards are just so, so CUTE!!! Congratulations, great creation!!! Scrap Hugs and Kisses, Julia Saddi