Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 - A Big Year!

I knew it would be here sometime - the year I turn 40.... augh!!  At least my husband just turned 50 on New Year's Eve... :-).  I really wanted to do a layout about this "big year" in our ages.  We were married in 1996, when I was 26 and he was 36.  We looked so young then!

It's fun to look back at older photos during a milestone year like the number "2010".... there are so many layouts you could do that look back on 10, 20, or 30 years or more.

Don't forget to also make some great memories in 2010!

UDD Products used:
"Man About Town II" Patterned Papers
#UDD210. "My Guy" Stamp Set
#UDD209. "Girl Friends" Stamp Set (for the circle by the photos)
#EMB004. "Man About Town" Metal Brads

3 comments:

Grace Tolman said...

beautiful page Sandi and you still look fabulous! *wink* tfs

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh how wonderful Sandi! I love how you used the different circles. Awesome page

janis said...

this is a romantic page - i sooo love that you used your "before and now" pictures. thanks so much for the inspiration!