Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Bit of Enchanted Bling

I have a confefssion to make - I am a total "girly girl". If it's floral, I like it. If it's shabby chic, I like it. If it's pink or purple, I LOVE it.

I've been having a play with the "Enchanted" range for this month's projects - and taking them a bit further than just a page. I scrapped a small chest of drawers for my daughter - here are the pictures:




I added some bling around the handles and used Upsy Daisy's own white alphabet rub ons to create the titles on each drawer. The corner flower arrangement was added with a hot glue gun and there's an idea for you to try on your next project - why not curl the ribbon across your page? Stick it down every few inches with some glue dots and you end up with a wonderful 3D effect.
I also put together a page for this month using the Enchanted range - I think it is the perfect range of papers and embellishments for a Vintage inspired page:

There are some handmade flowers in there that you could also try - just cut out some individual petals and shape them around a pencil for some curl. Centre them with a brad and you have a perfectly co-ordinating flower for your page.
Have a lovely week, everyone!
Sares x



6 comments:

Andrea Wiebe said...

Love your altered box and the layout is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh my, those are my favourite colours too, I will have to get some of those papers. And I just love the Heritage page.
TFS

Grace Tolman said...

these are amazing. I totally agree with you about how beautiful the Enchanted line is. tfs

Kim Sonksen said...

whoooooooooooooooaaaa - what amazing projects. I adore how you used the Enchanted line, absolutely stunning!

Isabel said...

Olá,
passei para dizer que tem um miminho para você no meu blog.
Bjinhos.

Julia Sáddi said...

Love the box!!! xox Julia