Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter everyone! Being busy with family this weekend may not allow you the time to scrapbook but I wanted to post this simple and quick layout that is super easy to re-create. All you need is your trimmer, corner rounder, brown fine-tip marker, adhesive, various ribbons, a clear button and a flower to embellish. I used a piece of green Bazzill cardstock for the background, white for the title and tag and brown for the photo mats. The fabulous Upsy Daisy Ice Cream Shoppe papers and letter stickers are so fun and easy to work with, the scalloped edge was easy to cut out and added a little bit of whimsy!

I faux stitched to create that home-made feel and to bring in the brown that helps to anchor the layout.

I hope that everyone enjoys the Daisy Diaries, stay tuned to see some new and fabulous creations using our new paper lines. If you have not seen them yet check out the website. They are FABULOUS! Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great layout! I am patiently waiting for my favorite online store to get their shipment of your products in! Those papers are very suitable for Easter! Great job! {Amanda N}

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable easter LO! Beautiful paper. Wish I had some.

Theresa Tyree said...

I love the soft colors of this line! It's so beautiful and springy!

Amber Winward said...

Those papers are PERFECT for spring/easter! great LO!

Rhea said...

Great Layout! YAY spring is coming!