Friday, March 14, 2008

Who is ready for SPRING?

Well...it's Spring pretty much all Winter here in AZ...but for those of you enduring the cold cold winters, I'm sure you are plenty ready for some good ole sunshine and flowers and shorts and bbq's. :)

So I have a challenge for you girls...
Take some photographs from last Spring...
Go here to find a quote about Spring...
Use at least one of UD paper lines...
And at least one UD rub on..
and at least one UD stamp...


And...everyone who participates will go into a hat to be randomly picked to win a RAC of UD goodies from me.

Please have your creation (card/LO/altered item) completed by Friday the 21st...and post a link in the comment section so we can see your creation too!

I LOVE challenges and can't wait to see what you all create!
xoxo
Loves and Blessings,
Kimberly

2 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Maybe when my order comes in I could give this a go but my LSS doesn't carry your line so I will have to wait. BooHoo.

Beverley Todd said...

My stamps were out of stock, but maybe next time (darn! Iknew I should have ordered them all! LOL)