Monday, August 23, 2010

The new lines...

I'm sure you've drooled...I mean "seen" the new lines from Upsy Daisy Designs. Aren't they fabulous?!

Here's some projects I made with them...

Birthday duo

This page features the new Avalanche line. If you see this line, you'd think masculine page or snowy themed layouts....but not I....I was inspired to use it for a birthday page because of the happy birthday block from one of the papers in the line.


I used my favorite stamp- the shaped journaling block stamp from the My guy collection.


added some Upsy Daisy designs letter rubons onto cardstock and then adhered with pop up dots for more dimension.


this cute block was the inspiration for the page. Added some fabric brads to finish off the page.

and then I used Kim's wonderful sketch to jumpstart these two cards featuring the new Home Sweet Home line...

Hearts can build card

I'm still inlove with the quote strips from the Upsy Daisy designs papers. It made my sentiment a breeze to make. I also added some ribbon that Upsy Daisy Designs are now offering. Plus a brad from the Enchanted line.


I handcut the house image from pattern paper.

Home is where the Heart is card

I used strips of papers and some ribbons here. Another handcut sentiment from one of the papers in the line.


I created a subtle image of leaves in the white background using glimmer mist and a die cut shape.


handcut a heart from the same paper line and finished it off with a flower and a brad from the See Ya Later Alligator line.

thank you for stopping by.
-Grace

3 comments:

Julia Sáddi said...

Great Projects and pictures, Grace! I am so into Cards these days and yours look lovely!!!
Huge Hug, Julia Sáddi

Kim Sonksen said...

I LOVE how you used the new lines and the birthday layout in particular is stunning!

Sandi Counceller said...

Your details are wonderful!!