Monday, August 22, 2011


Hello everyone, this is Kim here with you today showing you a mix and match layout using older and newer lines from Upsy Daisy Designs.

I love how fantastic all of their older lines mix with the newer ones and you just wouldn't know which one is the older stash it if I didn't point it out.

I have made the concious decision that this year I was not going to buy any new stuff unless I would be working away some of my older stash - it is amazing not only how much money you save but also how creative you can get with paperlines older than three/four years.

Wanna see what I am talking about?

**click on image to enlarge **
The background paper is from the Fantastic Freeway collection which dates back to 2006!
I just love the burlap/texture look of this paper, which works perfectly with the Tweet line from 2007 and Vogue from 2009.

Not too bad, hu?
So, what about you - do you like to mix and match the old with the new?

No comments: