Friday, May 16, 2008

Cut It Out





Hello! I'm so excited to be posting my first blog post for UDD. This week I created a layout using the London Blush line. I loved all of the big flower prints and immediately decided to cut them out and use them as embellishments. I also curled up the corners of the flowers with my fingers just to add some dimension. Now I know that this isn't a new technique, but it's one that I love. The Savvy n Sassy red metallic braid ribbon was perfect for this layout...thanks to them. Hope everyone has a great week.

14 comments:

Mireille said...

katrina this looks lovely!!

Pink Heather said...

Beautiful layout!

Jacqueline said...

love the paper flowers; great work!

justmel said...

very cool layout

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely layout!

Britta said...

Katrina, you did a great job! Love your "technique"!

KathyT said...

Beautiful, Katrina!

Roslyn said...

Your layout is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Katrina!

Sandie said...

Wonderful layout, those papers are devine. The photo is precious too :) I've never tried curling the edges before, though I have seen it done and it looks great.

Kimmie said...

beautiful layout

Unknown said...

That is very lovely! You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

love all of the detail

Kimberly Crawford said...

fabulous layout!!!