Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May Challenge



Hi everybody!!! Yes... so much inspiration, but short time to scrap these days, unfortunately...
First Project done by myself, Julia Sáddi, with Kim's May Sketch. 
Supplies: Upsy Daisy Designs papers.  Details made with the "Blossom" collection, background made with the dots paper "Everglades" from the "See you later Alligator" collection - borders cut out with scallop shape and hand painted with white ink. 


Second Project done by my friend Paty Proença, another great Brazilian designer. As Paty is a mother of 2 handsome gentleman, : I gave her a  "See you later Alligator" kit, together with Kim's May Sketch and she came out with this astonishing layout! Wow, Paty, thank you!!! To see more of her work: http://scrapbypaty.blogspot.com/   Big Hug to you all, girls!!!

Love, Julia Sáddi

3 comments:

Paty Proença said...

Oi Julia, muito obrigada pelo carinho!
Você é uma amiga muito especial para mim!
Beijo
Patricia

Fabi said...

Uau!!!!!
I found beautiful pages!!
Congratulations scrappers!!!!

Kisses,
Fabi

Raquel Rocha said...

I loved the LOs!!!!!!!! Congratulations girls! Paty, your page is so gorgeous, I want it for me!!!! hahaha