Monday, February 21, 2011

February challenge- Strips

Hi all, Marielle here, this week it's my turn to post on the Upsy Daisy Design blog and I wanted to to challenge you to make a layout using up those strips of paper found at the bottom of pattern papers from any of the UDD collections ( I think those are always so fun to get) and from the element sheets.I chose the Avalanche collection  for my project and the Summit "element" sheet.

Hope you'll give this a try, I would love to see your layouts.Just post a link in the comment section.
Hope you all have a great week !!
Marielle :)

4 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Fantastic use of the paper strips, Marielle. Gorgeous layout!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

loving those paers! great job with the strips!

Emily said...

Oh this is adorable!

Rebecca said...

super cute layout--great idea to cut up the strips!