Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day at UDD!!!

xxx
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes!
(John Paul Young)

I Love Valentine's Day and I am so happy 'cause  it's my turn right at February!!! And... Pink + White + Red!!!??? Yes, I love these colors!!! At this time I chose to create a Gift Set and as I have been so much into Cards lately I came up with a Yummy Gift Heart Card, a 6"x6" Frame and a Gift Bag to fit both gifts inside.  

Home Sweet Home #HSH015 Midland Ave; Cupcake #UDD0136 Sweet;
A Walk in The Park #WP012 Elegant; Rub-on Transfer #UDD186. 'It's A Girl Thing'.
Prima Silver Swirls; Magnolia Tilda Stamp; Martha Stewart Border Punch;
American Craft Mini Rose Ribbon; Organza Ribbons; Watercolor Pencils; 6"x6" White 3D Frame.


Thanks for Taking a Look and  Have a Great Week!!!

Kiss, Julia Sáddi

12 comments:

Taty Vanessa said...

Hi Julia!
It was beautiful.
I loved it!!!
The makeup was perfect.
Kiss Taty


In Portuguese

Oi Julia!!!
Ficou lindo.
Adorei!!!
A composição ficou perfeita.
Beijo Taty

Brit Sviggum said...

Wow Julia! This is amazing! I love it. You are really so creative!
Lucky the one that get this giftset :)

kraftyladyincali said...

Wow, you rocked the rubber stamps on
that one, my friend! You need to teach me
Your techniques! Do u use pens to color your stamped image, or colored pencils or??? Love it! You are soooo talented!

Kim Sonksen said...

WOW WOW WOW - that gift set is AMAZING Julia (and that song from JPY is one of my faves too!

Mel said...

Wowsers, Julia, amazing work, I am in awe at your creations, not only are you an awesome scrapper but a fantastic off the page artist too. These are perfect. Melxx

Fabrise said...

I love it!
It's very romantic!
kisses!

Anonymous said...

adore!!!!! Gorgeous projects

Unknown said...

wow, this is lovely!very romantic!

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous Julia!! I think I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Vivi Casale said...

eu amei Julia.. ficou lindo demais!
bjss

Rosângela said...

Nossa!! Que luxo!! Esse kit é maravilhoso!! Parabéns, Julia!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Such a pretty gift set!