Monday, August 15, 2011

Off the Page Challenge!!!

Hello everyone!

It is Jacquelin here today with a challenge to get you off the page and onto your desk!  The Upsy Daisy challenge this week is to create an off the page project for yourself!  I have put together this quick little note holder for my desk at work - it does double duty as a photo of my family and a place to store post it notes.

(#VO011. Catwalk; #VO012. Chic; #VO014. Fashionista; #VO016. Strike a Pose)


I used the fabulous Vogue line -



the flowers were perfect for fussy cutting!  This is an easy project - I used a clear acrylic photo frame as my base and then just had fun with a photo and these fun papers to decorate the frame.  A little holder for post its completes this off the page project!

I would love to see what YOU come up with to get off the page!  Join the challenge and be sure to leave a link with your creation in the comments!!!  Have fun creating!

Happy Day everyone!

Jacquelin

1 comment:

Julia Sáddi said...

Great ideia, Jacque!
Lovely Project!
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil