Monday, August 29, 2011

Let your creativity flow!

The summer is almost ending here at my side of the world, the days are getting colder and there is cold and chilly nights.

To keep me warm and to feel the summer warmth again, I scrap all the great pictures I have had the possibilitie to take this summer.

And today I am going to show you a video that shows how I work with my UDD papers and brads :) The LO is for the Qoute challenge the daisies got as august assignments.



Materials used in this film:

Home sweet home- #HSH013, #HSH014, #HSH015, #HSH016

brads; #BRD313

other: Mist, gesso, chipboard, twine

Have a great day!!
//Katarina

3 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

I am SO SO loving this video. What a great layout

Unknown said...

i looove watching your videos. awesome....

LUV2SCRAP said...

Love the tutorial and all the fun techniques. Thanks for sharing (: